Chaos Overload Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place Where The Elite Meet

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions for moderators and staffs.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Six Paths Of Maths
Forum Member
The Six Paths Of Maths

Suggestions for moderators and staffs. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for moderators and staffs.   Suggestions for moderators and staffs. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:59 am

You should appoint two types of moderators. One type could be the type which helps maintain the academy whilst the other is mainly for testing. I know there are testers but wouldn't it be better to have powers of staff to be more specific. Some moderators maintain the forum whilst some award wins and losses it gives the moderators less stress but it would require a high number of moderators. So I don't mind whichever one u pick but all I am trying to do is help maintain this academy and to help create a lively atmosphere Very Happy Some people can get double responsibilities e.g. they both award wins and maintain chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Stellar
Founder
Founder
Stellar

Duel Points : 100

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for moderators and staffs.   Suggestions for moderators and staffs. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:32 am

I am not appointing any staff until the academy gets launched so please hold your thought until CMA gets launched
Back to top Go down
https://chaosmageacademy.forumotion.co.uk
The Six Paths Of Maths
Forum Member
The Six Paths Of Maths

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for moderators and staffs.   Suggestions for moderators and staffs. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:23 am

I will repost after launch any way how long till the launch.
Back to top Go down
Stellar
Founder
Founder
Stellar

Duel Points : 100

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for moderators and staffs.   Suggestions for moderators and staffs. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:24 am

Good now everyone else please leave this post alone
Back to top Go down
https://chaosmageacademy.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for moderators and staffs.   Suggestions for moderators and staffs. Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for moderators and staffs.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Overload Academy :: Main Lobby :: Suggestions-
Jump to: