Chaos Overload Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place Where The Elite Meet

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heard a tester was needed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cagethedarkmaster
Teacher
cagethedarkmaster

Duel Points : 100

Heard a tester was needed Empty
PostSubject: Heard a tester was needed   Heard a tester was needed EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:24 pm

hey guys, I recognize a few of you from CEA, but for those of you who don't know me already, I've been playing this game since it first demo'd at a pokemon tcg world tournament in 1996. The game didn't release officially until 1999 in japan, but it was already widely popular by then. Though I'm admittedly not the BEST duelist, I carry every single deck that's ever been made in yu-gi-oh history around in my skull, and that has to count for something. I'm a very opinionated person, not very social, I've been called stubborn, and I'm not very likeable, but I'm always willing to help a person in need, always giving players advice on new cards and combos to try. I don't play competitively, but don't take that as any indication that I won't beat your crack in a duel. Never underestimate me, and enjoy the game, and you'll be fine in my book.
Back to top Go down

Heard a tester was needed
Page 1 of 1